Fall Florals

It's officially fall y'all!  There are so many things that I look forward to in fall...pumpkin pie, birthdays, harvest, and on and on I could go!  Today I am going to share my very first fall outfit!  From the dark teal color to the blush floral print this dress screams fall, yet there are no orange or yellow hues in sight.  That shows that if your color is not red, yellow, or orange, you can still rock some SUPER CUTE fall attire this year!

Outfit Details:

Dress:  From the faux bell sleeves, to the lace up neckline, this dress holds so much detail.  The dress is lightweight and flowy, but still the perfect warmth for a nice fall day.  I love the flowy skirt and the gathered waistline which add so much shape to the dress.  Even the back of this floral print dress is unique!  It is an open back, but at the same time it is totally modest. I LOVE it!!!
  Moving on from the structure and shape of the dress, can we just take a moment and look at this floral print???
The floral decals on this turquoise dress add balance and a fun pop of color!  The flowers are blush colored with some dark purple thrown in there.  I bought the dress from Kohls!

Shoes:  If you are a regular reader of this blog you've seen these shoes before, and here they are yet again!
These lace-up and blush flats match the color of the floral print on the dress perfectly!  The strings also match the front lace-up neckline!  I got these shoes from Rue 21 last spring!

So far I have worn this outfit to church and a wedding.  I really like the style of this entire outfit, and the dress structure.  I added some simple gold accessories to this whimsical outfit.  I did not want to add any big or flashy jewelry to take away from the simple details on the dress!

Overall, I wanted to share this outfit with you because it helps to show that you can sport fall fashions this year without wearing the "typical" fall colors!  I also just really love the style, look, and feel of the dress and wanted to share all of it's fabulousness with you!

Thank you for checking out my blog friend!  If you don't want to miss out on any posts, you can subscribe to or follow the blog, or you can follow me on Instagram at @kupcake_kaye !  If anything, come back soon, and happy fall!
 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts