Scarves, Sweaters, & Snow

Are you looking for a cute winter outfit, yet at the same time you want to be comfortable?  Two of my favorite things to wear in the winter are scarves and sweaters.  When wearing these items you can look very fashionable and feel cozy at the same time.
One reason I love to wear scarves and sweaters is because you can mix and match so easily.  For example, with the outfit above I could wear a different color of sweater and the outfit would look entirely different!  I could wear these boots everyday one week and make them look totally different with different clothing pieces. I want to challenge you all to be creative with your outfits!

Outfit Details:

  • Boots: Kohls
  • Jeans: Kohls
  • Sweater: Kohls
  • Hat: Kohls 
The boot socks and scarf were both a gift so I am not sure where they are from :).

Have fun mixing and matching your outfits fellow fashionistas! - Anna Kaye

  

Comments

Popular Posts