These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

Hello Friends!  Today I am sharing a few of my favorite things!  Some of these things are products that you can get for yourself and others are just simple things in life that make me happy!  Enjoy!

Sunsets


I love summer sunsets!  They remind me of God's greatness and power.  This sunset truly helped me understand Psalm 19:1.  It says, "The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands."  
Sunsets truly put me in awe of my God.  He is an amazing and all-powerful Father!

Writing Utensil


If you love hand lettering and have not used a Micron pen, you are missing out!  I always used to use a Sharpie, but I started using this pen and it makes your lettering look all the more professional.  It is a sharp black and it will not bleed like other pens or markers!  I would definitely give it a 10/10 rating!  You can most likely find it at any local craft store!

Flowers


To say I love flowers would be an understatement.  My favorite flowers are peonies!  I love their full petals and sweet fragrance.  Something about them just makes my heart happy, it is kind of like the feeling I get when I think of ice cream... I can't look at peonies and not think about what a good, good Father we have!

Decoration


Is this little metal bicycle not adorable???  I got it from a thrift store (the best place to find great deals!), and I love it!  It has a little stand so you can set it on your dresser, desk, night stand, etc... But, you can also hang it on the wall, fabulous right?  It was just too good not to share!  I love how it has a vintage look, and I am looking forward to including it on my gallery wall!

Sunglasses


These neutral blush colored sunnies are my favs!  I wear them with almost everything!  They are fashionable yet at the same time they protect your eyes from the summer sun.  I got them from Charlotte Russe for the killer deal of $6.00!  You can get them here...  http://www.charlotterusse.com/round-tinted-sunglasses/302309610.html?dwvar_302309610_color=650&cgid=sunglasses#sz=30&start=129


I hope you enjoyed reading about a few of my favorite things this summer!  Thank you for checking out my blog!  If you would like updates when I post you can follow or subscribe to my blog or you can follow me on Instagram at @kupcake_kaye!  Have a wonderful day friend!

Comments

Popular Posts