Anytime Tulle

Do you love tulle skirts as much as I do?  They are modest, gorgeous, and when you wear them you feel like a princess.  This is one of my favorite outfits for winter, fall, or spring.  I can also wear this tulle skirt in the summer with a different top.

Outfit Details:

  • The Skirt is from Rue 21.  I got it in the fall, but you can wear it for almost any season.  I love so many things about this skirt.  It is one of my favorite clothing pieces.  It also has a beautiful floral pattern under the first layer of tulle.
A close up of the floral on the skirt.



  • The shirt is just a plain gray long sleeved shirt also from Rue 21.  You can pair this shirt with anything from jeans to the tulle skirt.  Rue 21 has awesome solid color tee-shirts for a great price, they are soft and comfortable!  I would definitely suggest checking it out!
  • The necklace is my Mom's so I am not sure where it is from.  It is just big pearls that add a nice statement to this outfit.
A close up of the necklace.
  • Last, but not least, the shoes!  Shoes are my favorite accessory!  These black flats with the cute little bow are from Target.  I have had them for quite awhile and I think I wear them almost every Sunday in the winter and fall!  They are just typical black flats, but they are extremely comfortable.
In all, I love this outfit!  Thanks for checking it out friends!  Remember, modest is always cutest!
~ Anna Kaye

Comments

Popular Posts