Blush Bliss

Friends, I LOVE this summery outfit!  These shoes are at the top of my favorite list, and the whole entire outfit is perfect for spring and summer.

Outfit Details:

  • Dress: I got this loose and light blush dress from T.J. Maxx!  The brand of the dress is Say What?  The dress has an awesome soft texture, it makes me feel like I am floating.
  • Cardigan: I love this quarter length sleeved, gray cardigan! It goes with almost anything!
  • Shoes: These totally adorable blush shoes are from Rue 21!  Y'all, these are literally some of my favorite shoes ever.  They are cute and comfortable, I am looking forward to wearing them with many outfits.
A close up shot of my shoes.

  • Necklace:  This long charm necklace adds a cute and unique statement to my outfit. I love the different textures it adds to this outfit.
    A close up of the necklace.
    This entire outfit is perfect for church or any dressy occasion!  I love this color of pink, and the shoes make me feel like a ballerina! :)
Have an amazing day friends!  Thank you for checking my blog out!  ~Anna Kaye

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts