Adorable Overalls

This outfit is a staple for spring and fall.  I love these distressed overalls, and the striped shirt and Converse top it off!

Outfit Details:

  • Overalls: These awesome distressed overalls are from Rue 21!  The brand is Wild Blue Denim, and they are from Sadie Robertson's collection.  I love the way they fit, and they are one of my go-to clothing pieces!
  •  Shirt: This burgundy and white striped shirt is currently my favorite shirt to wear with these overalls.  It is from Justice, but I got it last year so it is probably not available.  You can find one like it at Gap or on Ebay.
  • Shoes: This light gray pair of Converse is from T.J. Maxx.  I am pretty sure that I wear them almost everyday because, you can wear them with almost anything.

    I absolutely love this entire outfit.  The overalls are adorable, and you can wear them with so many different styles. 
    Back of the overalls.


    Thanks for checking out my blog friends!  Have a wonderful day! ~Anna Kaye




Comments

Popular Posts